Due to technical problems with the ONLINE application, the online portion of the scholarship application will not be
required for this school year, 2021-2022.
Applying for a scholarship from the W. Reymont Foundation will only require a hard-copy application (PDF).
Please fill it out and send it with all necessary attachments (all information is provided in the application instructions).
The deadline for submitting the application (postmarked by) has been changed to June 30, 2022 (instead of May 31).
Chairman of the Scholarship Committee
- Open to students of Polish descent
- Students must be either Canadian citizens or Landed Immigrants
- Applicants must be registered in at least the second year of a recognized program at a post secondary institution
- Scholarships are awarded primarily on the basis of scholastic achievements
- Involvement of the applicant in student, youth and other recognized volunteer organizations (not limited to Polish organizations)
- Involvement of the applicant and/or parents/grandparents in the organizational life of the Polish community
- Scholarships can be granted a maximum of three (3) times to the same person
Bursaries are awarded to students with a difficult financial situation. Please include a letter outlining your circumstances.
Questions regarding scholarships send to:
The Reymont Foundation Scholarship Committee
4949 Eramosa, 6th Line
Rockwood, Ontario N0B 2K0
Telephone: (519) 856 4874
Email: [email protected]